List Price: $27.99
Sale Price: $19.99
Today's Bonus: 29% Off
THe case is glued to the headrest attachment, and as soon as it gets hot in the car the glue softens up and it separates from the mount.
Update 11-14-13
The owner of the company called me personally and sent me new headrest with a different design where the case is now stitched instead of glued. Now it works as expected and I am very happy with the product.
I was actually pretty impressed that he reached out to me. That is excellent customer service.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My wife and I mounted our iPad mini to the back of the headrest for an eight-hour car trip for our two year old to watch his videos. The mounting cuff held together securely and didn't come loose once. Since the tablet mounts practically on to the back of the headrest, he couldn't grab or kick it, and it was out of the way when he entered and exited the vehicle (though we dismounted the tablet for security reasons.)There are two reasons I didn't give this product five stars: 1) when placing the tablet in the mounting backing, the edges kept delaminating the screen protector from the device (maybe I just lack the finesses to avoid this problem or didn't center the screen protector perfectly, ) and 2) our 2005 Acura MDX probably has the narrowest head rest posts (3" apart, roughly) of about any vehicle out there and so wrapping the velcro cuff around the head rest required rolling up to get between the posts. That being said, it did stay in place and held the tablet without problem.
Best Deals for TFY Car Headrest Mount Holder for iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2
Perfect for Roadtrips, my daughter loved watching movies while on road trips. It's easy to set up and take down.Honest reviews on TFY Car Headrest Mount Holder for iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2
Although, I find the product very useful, I had to modify the way it mounted. It comes with an already, cheap/poorly made rubber sleeve that is expected to hold the iPad mini in place when affixed to the sleeve piece that has the velcro. For the purposes I needed the sleeve that wrapped around the head rest. Instead of using the case provided, I applied the "furry" or "soft" pieces to a life proof case. I then attached to velcro. It holds like a champ!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TFY Car Headrest Mount Holder for iPad Mini & iPad Mini 2
Very happy with purchase! I have not had any 'melting' issues, as I had read from another review...and I live in Dallas currently it has been over 100 for like 2 months straight. ;-)It fits perfectly over my headrest I own a Honda Pilot and it far enough away from my 3yr old, she cannot touch my Ipad...which is a problem with my husband's 'plastic arm holder' he owns for his Ipad.
I would've preferred a grey one, but not an option. I just got the black one and good enough. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment